Saturday, January 14, 2012

{Natasha} Senior 2012

This is Natasha, she is my husband's cousin and she was in from California during Thanksgiving and guess who she asked to do her Senior Portraits?!? Yep, yours truly!
I was very excited! She loves to read, likes wearing American Eagle clothing and says that she is just Natasha! LOL Which is just fine with me. She is GREAT with kids, all my kids as well as Luke's brothers kids love when she and her family visit. She caters to their every whim. Super sweet, a little quiet, but knows that the good LORD is our Savior and that is best quality one can possess. Thank you for choosing me to take your pics, Natasha! It meant so much to me! Have a great rest of your Senior year! I know God has great plans for you!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Visit captureitwithjulie.com!

Visit my main site by clicking here.