Sunday, March 6, 2011

A Mish Mosh




I started this blog when I started my business, only to be overwhelmed by so many things that it took the backseat to so many other things...plus, I didn't like the way it looked. So with a little help from my techno genius cousin, Blake, I am going to give it another shot.
To catch you up, not that there are probably many to catch up since no one more than likely ever even viewed my blog anyway, I have had some fun times with newborn babies lately. LOVE them!! I mean I know they are sweet, cuddly precious bundles of joy anyways, BUT to get to photograph them and position them in these sweet little poses while they are sound asleep, is just fantastic for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Visit captureitwithjulie.com!

Visit my main site by clicking here.