Friday, April 1, 2011

Whoa, BABY! What a party!





Wow, it's April already!?! Really? Ok, so my momma was right, time goes by so much faster as a adult. ;)
So, this is Emery Jane and her very first birthday party! Yes, I know I am so lucky! I got to photograph her super sweet Minnie Mouse party. Her mom, Kimberly, really made it a time to remember! Not that Emery will remember, but momma will have the pictures to treasure to show all her hard work she put into every detail of this big day! LOL Right, Kimberly?
I have Hippity Hop Mini sessions coming up next weekend, fingers crossed and praying that the day will be beautiful and no rain. I have alot of props and I am thinking of giving you a sneak peek for those of you that are signed up.
Well, that is about all I have to say for today, just thought I needed to update this since my main techno dude made it look all fabulous for me. :D Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Visit captureitwithjulie.com!

Visit my main site by clicking here.